Yes Bill, I had problems getting a lmb spawn or survival for a couple of years, not sure which one it was. It was most likely caused by high numbers of bg. So, the last three years I added yoy lmb. Two additional stocking's, one each spring, of Florida and one stocking of FT Northern lmb last spring. I saw lmb on the nest last spring and did see some schools of what I thought was 1 to 2" lmb fry along with some larger sized fry along the shoreline last June. I am now attempting to keep my lmb in the 100+% range. Stay ahead of the game and not look at RW's and say to myself the lmb are now below the 95% weight charts. In my thinking, that situation would put me behind the game plan and I would be playing catch up.

I need a faster way to measure, weigh and then look at vents to determine what sex the smaller 14 to 15" lmb are. I can't tell by looking even though I thought I could. It takes me to much time keeping the fish out of the water too long trying to look at all of that smile And even looking at the vents, I am not sure it is so easy to tell what sex these sized fish are. I have herd, PULL the males, it is not as easy as it sounds smile

Last edited by TGW1; 01/17/19 08:16 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy