Originally Posted By: Flame
Dave, They said they had put a new belt on it and the gasket must have leaked. We did just get another 2 1/2 in rain but that does sound fishy. I have been a mechanic most of my life. Even owned a small engine repair shop for over 30 years but I did not work on 4 wheelers or motorcycles so don't know a whole lot about them.This was was fully loaded in camo color,hardtop,windshield,winch,seatbelts,etc. Looks like it would clean up to look like new but if I have motor problems a rebuilt Polaris engine is about $2500. My thoughts was that would be a worse case scenario and would still be a lot cheaper than $18,000 for a new one like it. Just thinkin. I have a Polaris dealer I am going to this week to look around and another Kubota one. Also found out once I get into the duell bench seat gas powered golf carts with a utility bed,they are as expensive as the ATVs. That sucked.

James the son in law has the Kubota side by side and it has to be the smoothest ride of any I have been in, the diesel is loud and not fast but very durable.4 seater with hydraulic dump bed in Cano runs 16,000