My goal is to get as many 3 to 4" cnbg as I can get. Why? To grow lmb to 6 to 10 lbs and larger as fast as I can. For now, my lmb that are at 17 1/2" or larger seem to be running 10 ounces over the standard charts. And I would guess from catching a few in the 15" range the lmb look to be fat and sassy but it's been awhile since I weighed any of the lmb in that size range. I am positive they would also be above the line on the chart. So, here is the deal. Year before last I was short of 2 t 3" cnbg in March. We then added 9 brush piles along the shoreline and we added 25lbs of FHM's to take the pressure off the cnbg. 60 days later, I had small cnbg everywhere, I had never seen so many before. Those big white Crain's stood side by side on one shoreline along with several GBH. Even with the GBH being territorial, they didn't even run the other off. Now, that is a lot of 3" cnbg. This might be crazy, but I would like to see that many small cnbg again. I am going to try that same path again but thought a blocking net/capture box trap might assist in me getting there.

I also have problems getting much assistance at the pond smile

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy