Originally Posted By: Bill D.

Our pond is only an avg. of .5 acre and we harvest all LMB over 15 inches. Biggest to date is 18.75 inches. If the stomach content data on these fish would be helpful, I will be happy to provide it. If the info from these LMB is useful, should I report the data back to this thread or are you going to start a dedicated thread to the activity?

Good question Bill. I think a new thread is in order just for keeping records. It would be best if contributors list all their data in a single post and just append as needed when they acquire new data. I will start one and post a link in this thread.

So here is another question. Do we just want to keep data on locale, LMB Length, LMB weight, Forage Lengths, BOW size? Other possible data might be BG harvest weights, etc. Whatever, we find, we'll most certainly ask more questions and the more detailed the data the more we will be able to glean from it. I'll just ask for the initial suggestions unless members weigh in on additional data.

It isn't what we don't know that gives us trouble, it's what we know that ain't so - Will Rogers