Hey Noel,
Yes, the pump did come with a chart. I'll have to compare it to what you posted above to see how it corilates, when I get home this afternoon.

As far as boil, the immediate area of the boil looks to be about 3 foot in diameter, maybe 4, pushing water up at least an inch at the surface. When I looked at it this morning, the clean water line (no algae or film) was at least 40 feet in diameter. Thats encompassing all but the very outer 10 foot of the pond's banks.

At some point, I guess I'll need to plumb in an air gage so I can measure pressure at the pump. Right now it's straight lined in. Takes about 5 seconds max for the boil to erupt when the pump comes on.

My major concern, feeling like I've achieved complete turnover due to such a tight variance in temps, is trying not to over circulate so I'm not over heating the bottom of the pond. If I can get by with 6 hours, or even less to get the pond to saturate with O2, then in my thinking, that would be more beneficial from a temperature standpoint.

I'm going to get more temp readings today to see what the 6 hour cycle time has done. I may have to install a plate beneath the diffusers to try to reduce the amount of lift I'm pulling up from the bottom and see if that creates some cooler water at depth.

.10 surface acre pond, 10.5 foot deep. SW LA. The epitome of a mutt pond. BG, LMB, GSF, RES, BH, Warmouth, Longear Sunfish, Gambusia,Mud Minnows, Crappie, and now shiners!!...I subscribe!!