Dave the ticks were bad just a couple of weeks ago. Not sure why no ticks on me lately other than I been trying to stay out of the stuff around the pond that support a tick population. I always herd if you have deer then you will have ticks. And fire is the only way to get rid of them.

Al, I spoke to Walt @ Overton's awhile back when he delivered some Northern lmb. We fin clipped the Northern's and I told him I planned on a e shock this fall. I am considering Oct. This is the first year of an lmb spawn and so I want to see what they are in Oct along with some recommendations on whether to remove some of these newbies or let them be this year. I have had three stockings of Florida's, 1 batch of Camelot Bells, 1 batch of Texas Lonestar Legacy's and 1 batch of Florida's from Tyler Fish farms where Todd got them for me. I need to know whether to remove some of the males and or poor performing lmb. Have you ever had an e shock in the fall? I would suspect the fish might be a little lower on the Wr than they would be in a spring shock. all my spring shocks have shown the lmb to be in the 120's + or -.

Last edited by TGW1; 07/25/18 08:31 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy