Hello fellow pond lovers. New pond owner here. I live in Northern Wyoming and both of my ponds are packed full of thousands of little sunfish sized from 1 inch to about 6 inches. There are literally everywhere. So thick they bite a bare hook and even swimmer’s toes...ouch no joke. Needing help with control. Curious of what predatory fish might do a number on them. Some local ponds here do well with stocked trout. Bass ponds in the area do well too. My depth is 15’ in both. Some small areas of cattails. One pond is about the size of a football field. The other is smaller...maybe two basketball courts. I have a small inflow from irrigation rights and pump a little out for watering landscape and garden. Only other species of fish I’ve seen are some little black catfish... possibly bullhead???? Have a few cool turtles, frogs and a family of muskrats I plan to take care of when season opens. Please help with fish suggestions. I was swimming with my little boys today and the buggers kept biting me.