Update: Stoney Creek wasn't less expensive--they quoted a 12' instead of a 20'--I should've jumped on their goof-up, huh? ;\)

Bill Cody: I had already visited the Koender web site. I had to fill out a "Dealer Location" request--As I recall, I think there was a dealer down in the Houston/Beaumont area, but he was more than Mescan because of shipping & taxes--Mescan is including both in his offer. Thanks for the hint, though. \:\)

My pond is excavated...it looks great! \:D I have some pea gravel/sand mix scheduled for delivery later this week. From other posts on this forum, I read that the beds need to be in an area that'll hold 2'-4' of water. I've got two different areas I'm considering. I seem to remember that a base of about 3" is good--is that right?

The next steps are to get my WM assembled/erected (I'll probably order today or tomorrow); put out my cedar tree structure in 5-6 areas; get some bermuda seed broadcast on the dam face and backsides; spread/place some large limestone rocks that were dug out around the perimeter; then do a Texas "Rain dance" out in the deepest part of it; then pray for the rain to come on so I can get my forage fish ordered, in the H2O and making babies!!! \:D \:D

Lots 'o work--but a lot more fun than real work! \:D