Eric, I am adjusting several things at the pond. Starting this past spring(which was colder than normal and seemed shorter to). I started with a good treatment of Alum Sulfate. At the time it cleared the water but not as much as expected, but it did clear the water. So, with 24" visibility of nice green water. I started up the diffusers that now run 12 hrs per night verses the 24/7 for the past two yrs. Added the Tp, Feed trained lmb and hsb. The water cleared even more(guessing the diffusers brought up some clear water from bottom of the pond. So now the water is at 36"+- visibility. Bob Lusk recommended (On Facebook) clear water during summer months so I did not fertilize. I did the first two yrs but had natural bloom last year with no fertilizer needed. I figure feeding the fish will provide fertilization this year. I am thinking the water will green up some more because of the lack of rooted plants using the waters nutrients. I am hoping not to have dense blooms in June and Oct like I had in the past. And yes I have more predators this year. I am pretty sure I needed them to reduce the cnbg population. Cnbg population is still high based on many things I see and or catch at the pond. I have been waiting for June to come along so I could sein up samples. June recommendation for seining I learned from your past recommendations. Like I said, I am changing a few things. For the better I hope. I am sure I will be back soon asking questions. Thanks again !! OH! Jump in with your thoughts guys, always like your comments, recommendation's.

Last edited by TGW1; 06/06/18 07:03 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy