Frank, LMB, HSB, Tp, Bg and Res. And yes lost the TFS this winter. I don't bass fish the pond but maybe once every 60 to 90 days and then only a 2 to 6 fish sample. The lmb are in the 2.5 lb(newly added feed trained lmb) to 4 lb range(Florida's) with one caught during the spawn that was right at 7lbs. There should be around 3 lmb in that 7# range based on the last two shock surveys. Most all of the lmb caught last time out were in the 4# range at 16.5" to 17", fat and sassy. There are a lot of bg in the 6" size for them to feed on. But when feeding the bg they will grow pretty fast to where they will be in the 7" range which is beyond mouth gape of most the lmb. And that is where I think I could reduce the 7" cnbg males and maybe produce a better spawn of cnbg for more forage in the correct size to feed the 4 lb lmb. So, when removing the 7"cnbg I would also be removing some of the pounds per acre of fish. One more note, I plan on a survey this coming fall (Nov.) for culling the lmb as needed. Does the bg plan look ok or should I just leave things alone? Remember Todd suggested I remove some 50 bg last year and I did remove 47 last spring.

Last edited by TGW1; 05/27/18 06:31 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy