It was a sweet deal forsure. When I was looking for supplier for cost comparisons is when I found the water treatment plant that had converted to liquid and wanted to get rid of the sk material they had on hand. And as far as what has kept my water cloudy, Bill Cody described it as detritus. Dead stuff stirred off the bottom of the pond. I don't have an answer why or how and have looked for the answer but have not come up with how, when or what caused it to go from a nice 18 to 21" of nice olive green water(for 3 yrs) to what it is today at 10 to 12" of cloudy water. It is possible that high numbers of crawfish are there and with low visibility they could be thriving because the lmb can't see them to eat them or it could be the diffusers but they have not been turned on since Dec. We have received good rain events the past 30 days and it has been windy and I think that is contributing to all this now but prior to that, I could do a jar test and the water would not clear at all. And that is why I am trying the alum, out of frustration for the most part.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy