Thank you Frank. I have considered that. Removing fish, Mother Nature just did that for me. The best I can figure, I have just removed somewhere around 100 or maybe 200 lbs of fish through Tp die off along with eaten up by the lmb and hsb as the water cooled down. Using the lower number, I believe that would be somewhere around 30 Tp per acre. And I think my Tp numbers were higher than that low number. I do not think I am overstocked when looking at lmb, I have never had lmb recruitment in this pond, so what lmb are in there, I stocked. Based on fishing and shocking I think hsb numbers are in the middle but I am not sure about those pounds per acre but I don't think they are overstocked. But, there are quite a few cnbg along with res and there are good numbers of TFS. Another thing is I have fished many ponds where fishing lmb is better than my place.

Highflyer, I think you hit the nail on the head. A combination of things have contributed to the high nutrients and dense green water. I am leaning more towards the drought as the biggest contributor.

For now I guess I will wait and see but I may have to add some algaecide before all of this is over. And I really don't want to.

Last edited by TGW1; 12/14/17 08:48 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy