If there is one thing I have I have learned through all my years of being in business for myself it is that you will NEVER make EVERYONE happy. Period. The END. If you strive to satisfy the wants of every single customer you are doomed to fail. Best one can do is have the highest possible average of happy customers and I think PB does that very well.

For me driving to a conference in TX is just not in the cards time wise, etc. However, I will certainly attend the next one that is in Atlanta. Mainly just to meet everyone and have a good time. Learning more is just a bonus.

I am a finance guy so I can easily look at this with an investment perspective. I spend ~$60 per year with PB between my mag subscription and forum donation. I could spend that for the next 40 years ($2,400) and I would consider the success I have had with my pond and the friendships I've made here a HELL of a return on that investment. Admittedly, I place a fairly high value on good relationships and my family and friend's enjoyment of the pond especially when I start thinking about grandkids, etc.

Last edited by wbuffetjr; 12/01/17 10:25 AM.

Keep This Forum Viable, Read Pond Boss Magazine -
America's Journal of Pond Management