in the past I wondered if the PB team could show a graphic with a US or world map of where the current forum registered users come from, say 'x' amount per state, or if it is easier to generate the data, the PB magazine subscriber counts by zip code. It doesn't surprise me that the IL event had the potential for the best attendance.

I guess I feel like this is a super dumb question, but is the goal of the PB conferences to create profit to help keep everything going through the next year? If so then bringing in more vendors would be a plus and one could also bring in 'vendors' who would provide guided fishing tours in the local area for additional cost with some proceeds going to the event. Then I could see how attendance is critical and geographical location should be considered.

But if the event is OK at a break even at best then it would make sense to me that you could scale them down, less vendors, less speakers, smaller venue, more lodging options, or even commuting vs overnight stays and have a series of regional meetings.

What folks do to host at their own property is not considered an official PB event and is just great people getting together with great people. These are very much appreciated too!

Last edited by canyoncreek; 11/29/17 12:47 PM.