Thanks for the replies, anyone one know if the fish net kelly was talking about are available through sporting goods stores, like cabelas? something special too them.
I have an atv mounted 12 volt sprayer along with a hand pump, (that sounds time consuming) Do you need to mist onto every square inch of the pond? Niether one of these will even come close to the middle.
Last year I had a great idea and brought out my 3200 psi 4gpm power washer, when you set it to low pressure it will suck the chemical out of the jug mixing it automaticly but that still did not reach far so I drove around in the paddle boat dumping a little here and there. Guess that was wrong.
Do I want the areator on or off during this application? If so how long?
Speaking of areators, mine just crashed (not good with what I have going on) Upon checking the amp draw I pulled the manual for it to see if I could just buy the motor portion of it and saw in the blow-up that there is a part missing, THE COOLING FAN was left off in the factory! Its out of warranty but I sent it into them anyway. I predict a long wait, so has anyone ever tried a regular shop type commpressor to get them by. It would probably start and stop and the pressure would vary, thats if it would even keep up???

I was just on an old post in another forum and they mentioned cultine in a granular form. This sounds easier to apply to me? Keep in mind that my algea is planktonic, I have very litte surface algea, just algea suspended in the water?