Tony,

Agreed, real death and destruction is hands down more serious. Most people on this forum do not experience those level of events. So perspective again is the focus.

Lets try this. I'm stuck in an elevator and the lights are out and the AC is out, it might be groaning some and I am in there with scared crying people. To you, its an elevator to fix. To them, it could be the end of the world. To me, I am stuck with a bunch of crying people who don't understand how an elevator works, but I still try to reassure them that you will have it fixed soon and you will keep us safe.

Now lets try this one:

You are in the back of my aircraft and we are flying at night in moderate to severe turbulence, lightning all around. People around you are praying, convinced they could meet their maker every time the aircraft shakes, rattles or rolls. Each lightning flash brings more gasps. Meanwhile, I am up front hoping my coffee doesn't spill.

Its all about your perspective. I have spent hours and hours taking pictures, cropping them, resizing them, posting them and referencing them to show off, help others, and to demonstrate concepts or color schemes. My time is no less valuable than other people's time. That goes for everyone here. We all want to help, learn, and take pride in our accomplishments. This changes how those efforts can be used, and that upsets people appropriately. For you, its no big deal, to others, it is a really big deal.

Brian

The one thing is the one thing
A dry fly catches no fish
Try not to be THAT 10%