What the Heck, I will weigh in..... I love my Hustler 60"deck 27HP Kawasaki.... did a lot of research before I purchased this mower in 2008. talked to hydraulic experts and have never regretted my decision... have not had a speck of trouble. If I were to be in the market today I would take a good look at the Scag line (especially since they are a corporate sponsor of Pheasants Forever) because they look very similar to the Hustler. I looked and looked at the Hustler and could not find a "weak link" anywhere on it. Lots of commercial guys around here run them. Those guys are a lot harder on a mower than I ever will be....and you see machines with 6,000 to 8,000 hours on them. They look like the have been through a couple of wars... but are still going. Pay special attention to the construction and brand of wheel motors... the good mowers have metal impellers in the wheel motors and the cheapies have plastic impellers... makes a big difference if you want to go in a straight line around a side hill. Final thought... Grandpa always said... " when you buy quality, you only cry once".