My boss has a pond that is spring feed an aerated and deep 18ft with sand, silt and rocky bottom and a few sunken brush piles. there isnt many fish cause we can very easily go skunked and this pond is 60ft long 40ft wide right now it takes a pice of night crawler on a jig about 8 feet down under a bobber on a over cast day to catch many fish and any diversity. I dont know how many or how big but 9 years ago 5-6 walleyes where put in and now we are catching walleyes of any size from 7 inches up to 24 inches so I know they are spawning. Sunfish bluegills pumpkin seeds are 8-13 inches more this size than smaller, 1 large mouth bass just as a bonus and bluegill manegment, yellow perch with 10inch girth and pushing 15in long and then we have net caught 2inch crappies but none on hook yet I would relly like to get a fish tagging gun with lots of tags and start to tage the fish to see what size populations are in there and every year 10lbs of fat head minnows and 200 fingerling perch are placed as forge and a very helthy crayfish populations 1 trap soaked 30 minuete trap soak overside of dock = 40 cray fish from 1/2 inch to 6 inches dose anybody see any problems with this pond. and dose anybody know how much a fish tagging gun is and about 100 tags would be and dose anyody know ways to catch fish more regularly through the whole year cause of the areator I can ice fish and open fish through the whole winter when ice becomes unsafe I can open water fish