Oil and gas was on the upswing in Oklahoma during the time of this thread. Since then, due to many factors one of which was the Saudi's flooding the market with oil to eliminate the US Oil Companies. They pretty much got that done through bankruptcies of US Oil Co.'s and eliminating 100's of thousands of jobs here in the US. Look at what the Saudi's did this week, they are strong in oil production. And we in the industry also hurt ourselves through developing shale production for Natural gas. We over produce gas today, thinking was at the time we would be using more natural gas for such things as cars and trucks. Clean burning, less wear and tear on engines etc.

Is there any drilling going on in the area where you are located? If so you might contact the oil co.'s and let them know who you are and location, but today in this market I would not expect to sell much water if any. And the price would be bottom dollar price for the water. I don't see things changing much until the oil and gas market has pricing stability and an increase in prices with oil and natural gas. An exception might be in the Permian Basin located in West Texas, where drilling and production cost are lower than the norm.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy