Jeff, they are about 99% nocturnal so target rich is kinda hard to come by. I shot 3 of them this year under corn feeders during deer season. A kid shot one big sow. I've tried to trap them with just about every kind of bait but have never caught one in my box traps. I don't allow coyote hunting because I consider them as being on my side.

I've had them for about 15 or so years and they've never left before. You haven't really lived until you walk into a big bunch of them at night. That can be a change your underwear type of experience.

My Grandson and another 18 year old predator went up last week and baited what had been a small seasonal pond. Hogs didn't show but rooted around the house that night. They have really enjoyed the grass on my dam.

Pat, I'll keep your generous offer in mind but I figure they will be back.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP