The elevator in the small IL town near our place is a Purina dealer and said they receive a shipment every week or 10 days and I could order MVP no problem.

Getting a little giddy as my TX Hunter LM135 arrives Wednesday (according to UPS tracker) and the elevator called and said my MVP was in....picking that up on the way to our place on Saturday. New to feeding fish and can't wait to start. LMB, HSB and BG getting stocked into an existing small (1.6 acre) pond at the end of this month or very early April.

Going to spend this Saturday (if it quits snowing) assembling and mounting the feeder to a small dock we built a few weeks ago and then giving her a test drive before the stockers arrive.

Anyone with experience know how quickly the new fish will start taking what the TH feeder slings them after they are stocked? These fish are all already feed trained. Adult 5"-7" BG, 1-1.25 lb. LMB and 5"-8" HSB. My guess is they will initially be disoriented but after a day or so will come to the MVP as hunger takes over. Is that correct? Thanks. BM61