Okay, since Sunil asked..

In my opinion, impartiality is a thing of the past. It's all about an agenda these days, and furthering that agenda takes precedence over accuracy and/or non-biased reporting. And the tendency to over dramatize and sensationalize the most mundane event is almost nauseating. A two inch snowfall is not a winter storm, people!

But what concerns me the most, is how so many people are aligning themselves and taking sides, without ever searching out the facts or attempting to uncover the whole story. I don't understand that? What you read on the net, or hear on the news, is most likely slanted to elicit a particular response. You can find anything on the internet, supporting any belief or any opinion. But c'mon people, that doesn't mean it's correct! If it sounds so outlandish and ridiculous that you
can hardly believe such a thing, and it fires you up and makes you angry, well, you've probably just allowed yourself to be manipulated by the modern media. Chances are, there's another whole side to that story that the media conveniently left out.

And if you're getting your news from a site that agrees with your particular philosophy and is frequented by folks who are of a similar mindset as yourself, you're absolutely not getting the entire picture. We need to get our news from a variety of sources, not just those who share our own ideology. Then, we can examine the thing from every angle and make up our own minds, rather than becoming a pawn on some media chessboard.

I'm pretty sure that a few minutes of searching would turn up a news source proclaiming that the earth really is flat, and that Aristotle had it all wrong. Doesn't make it correct, though.

I do think the media should be held accountable for their reporting, and be required to validate before taking it public.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.