At this time, nothing to do with the ponds.

My immediate chore is getting internet and Ring.com installed. Ought to be done in a couple of weeks. Over Thanksgiving, Charlene and I spent 4 days there. We started to leave the place for a day trip to Oklahoma and found the front gate open. We always keep it locked; even when we are there. Somebody had used bolt cutters and cut the electric Co's lock. I assume that they had come in the previous night, noticed 2 vehicles and left. Since we don't live there, I figure the druggies will come back. I have a mobile home, construction office trailer, and shipping container and STUFF/JUNK.

I have hauled a lot of fishing/hunting/stuff plus other misc junk back to D/FW and put most of the tools into the shipping container. The shipping container has a lock with a 1/4 inch steel cover that is a PITA to get to. 4 wheelers stay in the shipping container and I have hauled my big tool box and tools into it. I put an additional chain and lock on the front gate. The chain and lock were around $90.00. But I'm not kidding myself that they can't get in. I have put up 4 black flash game cams but realistically I don't recognize myself when I do a walk test at 20 feet at night. I will also put up a pretty strong light to help the game cams. When I left there the other day I left the house and office trailer unlocked. No sense in making the druggies tear things up to get in.

I have gone from ballistic to paranoid and back to PO'd. I want somebodys butts in jail.

Last edited by Dave Davidson1; 12/21/16 06:50 AM.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP