Well this is a very serious issue for me!!! I need to know what to do!! Where are the experts..Greg Bob Lusk, Bill Codey, if there is ever a time I needed you on a post it is now..Not stock these fish is like Bill Dance not Bass Fishing any more.

I have herd of these problems before, but it was every now and then...I knew you had to be carfull transporting them, but I thought after they were setteled in for a couple of years then they would be fine!
For what its worth I have caught both channels and Blues in public lakes, like Santee Cooper and other places, and even transported them to other lakes and ponds and they seemed to do all right, I know thats what the pay lakes around here do. They higher a proffesional to catch these big blues and flatheads and they put them in these 3 to 9 acre pay lakes and people catch and release them all the time..
I don't know guys, Newbee, and Dudley I have herd other people say the same things you have, but I have seen it the other way with success as well. What I need to do is figure out what the problems have been and find a solution so I can avoid killing my fish off. I am in the process of building a lake now..