I get the magazine ever two months. It is true you seem to go through it rather quickly..very different from the GON. You know, really there is not much to talk about with this pond management thing, on a month to month basis. You can run out of ideas and topics real quick! One thing I find helpfull is the article on Mike Otts process of building a lake. This is because I am in the process of building a lake my self. On of the things that would be very help is a Classified section! Man!!! I tell you it is very very hard to find tract of land for sale with lakes and ponds on them, Very hard!! By haveing a classified section that has just properties with lakes or ponds on them would be extremly helpfull I think!

Any I am yet to find any articles that talk about good catfish management looking for somthing that talks about blues and channels! I mean good real life examples as well as the technical "how to's" and "do's and dont's" to management.

I tell you the more I write the more ideas I come up with!!! Maybe there really is more to lake management but the owner of the 'Pond Boss' just is not putting much in it!!