Brian, thanks for the support smile I have not had a chance to build the fuel tank, but still in my plans. I have been running the Big Sprinkler a couple of 2 or 3 hrs per day in this heat we have had. It helps but does not replace the evaporation of 1/2" of so per day. And yep been getting a little rain but nothing big and I have had no more fish floating. And that is a Great feeling smile I lost around 25 to 30 large BG and one 13" Lone Star Legacy LMB going through the learning curve of diffusers with water well additions. You mentioned that moving the diffusers up to maybe 18" off bottom might solve the clay disturbance caused by the diffusers, but, because of the summertime lower water levels, if I move the diffusers up off bottom 18", that would put some of the diffusers in 4' of water depths and I understand 8' is desired so I have been thinking "Pan" but I am not sure what design or material to use for a Pan. u got any ideas on a Pan? Thanks

Tracy

PS, how is that Nice lake of yours doing? U been using the excavator lately? This rain in August has stopped my plans on a second pond because it is real muddy where I want it. Afraid I would plant the rental excavator frown

Last edited by TGW1; 08/16/16 07:54 AM. Reason: add on

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy