Andy, thanks for the reply. I'm actually not looking to get rid of my turtles. My pond (8-10 acres) seems to have reached some natural balance.
For whatever reason, these lily pad eating culprits (turtles) have not eaten other pads that I planted about 2 years ago.

We've had the place for 5 years now. From what I understand, the pond was stocked back in the '70s however, the person who stocked it back then insists that he put in small mouth bass. The pond is full of LMB, Crappies, Sunnies, and Cats. As of last night, I put in 300 smallies (100 in the 3" range, and 200 in the 5-8" range) along w/ 50 lbs of shiners, 58 lbs. of fatheads, ten 2 lbs lmbs. I've got 2000+ crayfish, forty 8-10" lmb, and 50 jumbo perch still to come in the next week or so.

I may just be screwing the whole "natural balance" thing up.

None of my current lmb seem stunted. All sizes seem healthy and there are numerous lmb in the 4-5lb plus range. Biggest one I've seen caught was 21" long.

Excerpt from Robert Crais' "The Monkey's Raincoat:"
"She took another microscopic bite of her sandwich, then pushed it away. Maybe she absorbed nutrients from her surroundings."