Snrub, I followed your design very closely, and IT WORKS BEAUTIFULLY!

I mounted the single 9" Matala membrane with base full of sand to a good size poly kitchen cutting board, put a SS eyebolt on each corner, tied a rope to each of them, braided that up to a loop, ran a rope through that loop across the pond to carry the diffuser out to the middle with one of us on each end of that rope, and slowly lowered it.

I have a plastic mallard duck floating above it for fun if nothing else, and included a rope attached to the weighted hose to the diffuser so I can retrieve it with very little effort. That retrieval rope is tied to the handle of the cutting board.

I ran a couple of extension cords out to the pump to test it and it all works beautifully! What I am waiting on right now is for Missouri Wind and Solar to get their Suntaqe controller/inverter unit back to me, as the controller side of it failed. I'll report back soon with photos of my setup.

THANK YOU ALL FOR ANY AND ALL HELPFUL EDUCATION FROM THIS SITE ON CONFIGURING AND IMPLEMENTING THIS SYSTEM. I greatly appreciate it! Hip Hip Hooray! TINY BUBBLES 'O PLENTY! (like a big full champagne glass - HA!)