I wanted to give you guys an update. I was supposed to go to Fenders and pick up big BG last Wednesday. I got a call on Tuesday and they told me they were unable to get the BG size of BG I needed but offered some 4" BG. I thanked them for their effort and the call but passed up on the 4" BG since they aren't all that much bigger than what I have. Bill, I think you said they probably could not get them this time of year and you were right.

I did remove about 8 LMB. I caught a couple more but they were probably 2" bigger than the ones I removed and I couldn't bring myself to remove such a good looking fish. I am guessing you guys are going to say I should have removed them for sure since they are obviously eating more of the current pond population than the others.

I also installed a fish feeder and have it feeding a very small amount of food each day which will hopefully get them trained for pellets after some time.

Thanks for all the help on this topic.

Lukkyseven, I am coming from just east of Fredericksburg, Va. takes me about 7.5 hours. Thanks for the offer but think I will stick it out here for a bit and see what happens.