Oh ok well that makes more sense now. I couldn't figure out how the pump was clogging up...lol If it were me and you wanted to keep the system in place you have I would put a 90 degree elbow on the end of that pip and then put a 1 foot extension on it getting going up. Then on the end of that extension I would put some kind of filter to keep the junk out. You say it's real deep in the shallow so putting an extension on should going up a foot shouldn't be an issue. Heck make it tall enough where you can see it in a boat so all you would have to do is go out there and wipe it off with a broom or long scrub brush if need be. Tie a small rope to the filter with a float so you know right where it is. Unless your water isn't clear enough to see it from a boat... Then forget what I said above... Your muckaway or C-Flo wont work near as good with that type air system. It's really meant to be used with a bottom type diffusers system.... As I sit here and write this I wish I could figure out an easy way to get rid of pond muck fairly quick at a decent price cause you would be one rich person I can tell ya that!! There is a big need for it that's for sure!

RC

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!