Thanks, everyone for your responses!

TJ, I decided to do just that, to wait it out and see what happens. Which gets you off the hook as I was going to see if you wanted to assist in an alum/lime treatment smile .

I did fill the 5 gal bucket yesterday without alum, leaving it in the fish house so I'll see if and/or how quickly it clears.

The fish are feeding so yes, very encouraging! During feeding this morning I did catch 3 BG, and none with sores. Again, very encouraging!

Bocomo, it seems like I've thrown everything at them! Plastics, chatterbaits, spinnerbaits, topwater, bright colors and dark, jig-n-pig, crawlers, etc. The only thing I haven't tried is live bait but I'll toss the cast net out and see if I can get some small BG and try that.

Anthropic, again thanks for the encouragement, patience not being my greatest virtue! But I've gotten better since managing a pond smile .

Shorty, Rex said the same thing as far as once a bloom gets established, it will help with the settling. I'd love to go from a brown to green!

Dave, it seems like you all go from one extreme to the other. But man I really loved being in Texas! And what the heck are you doing up at 4am!?!

Maybe one additional question; would there be any advantage to turning the well on and letting it run for a few, or several days?

Keith - Still Lovin Livin

https://youtu.be/o-R41Rfx0k0
(a short video tribute to the PB members we met on our 5 week fishing adventure)

Formerly: 2ac LMB,HSB,BG,HBG,RES