Does anyone think I should be worried if I haven't seen a single sign of the Camelot Bells I stocked last June?

I see posts like the OP and other threads lauding CB growth rates, but after 11 months in my new pond I see no indicators of bass. I'm located in north Texas near McKinney.

I stocked 100 CBs from Overton last June in my new 2 acre pond. FHMs, Coppernose BGs, and RES all seemed to be thriving at the time the bass were stocked. Since then, I've had some spillovers (June '15 right after stocking bass, November '15, April '16). The pond also got pretty low last August and September (reduced to about 5' deep and maybe 1 surface acre), at which time cattle had access (they are now fenced out).

Currently, I can easily catch BGs and RES and they look good to me. Each time my pond spilled I only found FHMs and BGs in the spillway. I do have a bottom draw drain that I suppose could suck bass through in the major rain events.

More patience, more fishing? If I still have no sign of bass around July, what would be the correct course of action, electro-survey or simply restock?