Well, long story short, the pike made it. I had to go into work on the day of my scheduled pickup so my much better half and her friend made the trek down 57 and it was a success. Rather simple (easy for me to say since I didn't do the driving). Each pike were in their own bag in a big cooler with some ice packs. All released healthy after getting acclimated to the pond water.

They got to the pond at dark so pictures didn't happen (and I wasn't going to push for them since she was doing me a huge favor). She did some measuring and there was 2 9.5", 3 right around 10.5" range, and the last two just peeked over the 11" mark. Their bodies looked pretty full for what I imagine are 1-2 y/o fish.

Keystone apparently doesn't sex fish so that was a bummer. There aren't any hospitable conditions at the pond for spawning, but I will have to be on the lookout just in case come iceout.

Now comes the fun part. Data tracking. I'll start a new thread with my current data and update it over the years to see if pike are a viable alternative to correcting a lmb stunted pond.

Thanks for all the suggestions and help!

jg