Originally Posted By: teehjaeh57
Called Sweeney two days ago, got voicemail which was weird, left contact info still no call. Product durability and customer service I recommend TH hands down. I'll let you know if u ever hear from Sweeney folks - thinking they might be bare bones staff?

I have three Sweeney feeders and am happy with them. The oldest two are probably 6 or 8 years old. I got water on one of the timers display screens over the winter and now I can't read all of the numbers.

I called Sweeney about a week ago and left a message -- No response -- then called again yesterday and left a stronger "I need to talk to you" message. Within an hour a woman called, I think her name was Lisa. She indicated she had been called away on family issues and apparently no one covered her phone calls. She was very apologetic and promptly helped me with my problem. (Since it was long out of their warranty, I bought a new timer and she gave me a $25.00 discount.

I am not necessarily campaigning for Sweeney, as I know they seem to have had business related issues a couple of years ago, but getting a replacement part that even works on a 6 or 8 year old electronic item is remarkable in this day and age.

"I love living. I have some problems with my life, but living is the best thing they've come up with so far." � Neil Simon,