I do have a ton of pictures and ive tried to load them but it keeps saying my file size is too large?

I went out there last week with my kyak and it is exactly 13 feet deep right now, but the water table is very high also here with all the rain and being spring time. I had the pond dug last june, and it filled up nicely but then august was dry and I lost a lot of water, it was all the way up to about 11 feet deep, and dropped to 8-9 feet. hard to say where the water went, probably lost it because the water table dropped, and lost some from evaportation because it was hot,, or maybe since my pond was new the banks were sucking it up, heck I don't know. at that time I contacted t.j. and was interested in some soilfloc because it was making me nervous that I was loosing that much water put basically they said since my pond was so new that I should just have patience right now and let all the soils and banks settle in and maybe the pond will seal itself over time... I will find out this summer if its any better but right now it is brimmed almost too high, kinda creepin up in my lawn. I should have installed my overflow tube slightly lower but I am expecting the pond to start dropping here by late april I think. The soils are a mix of sand and clay, kinda strange because all the neighbors have solid blue clay within a mile of me and I didn't do much research before I dug it I just kinda winged it like a dummy and it almost bite me but I think I will be ok, if I keep loosing water I will have to contact t.j. this fall. When I put my sprinkler system in in the fall I ran a 2" discharge pipe to the pond, so I can fill it with my well at about 30 gpm, If I leave it on for about 4 hours I can raise the pond about 2", but would rather not use the well, but its there if it gets really low

Last edited by jeff_269; 03/28/16 05:46 PM.