All righty now folks, since it's been approximately 24 hrs and nobody has brought it up, I feel compelled to do so.
Startin with the national anthem. I'm no fan of lady gag gag but have ta admit that the freak has a damned good voice. Also a bit classier than Rosanne Bars performance. The news station are all showing her rip out the song as the Fag Newton, oops I meant Cam Newton tries to look like he is so cool in his dew rag (which was on the wrong end) imitatin Stevie Wonder and then with the Blue angles roaring overhead was a great intro.
Now to the game. How wonderful that a has ben QB that was let go by the Indy Colts (bad bad call by the Dolts upper mismanagement cause they didn't trust the doctors they paid for diagnosis) won his 2nd SB ring as a 14 point underdog. Not to mention he didn't make a Jack Ass of himself by doin the jive ass Peacock walk. I'm old enough ta remember Archie Manning and what a class act that he was. That is in my opinion why his two sons are as cool as he was. I also remember the great Bum Phillips and what a great man he was. No doubt that his son coached the Denver defense to a SB victory. Congrats to both both old boys and there sons !!!
So, as ya might figure, I am a fan of the Mannings, Phillups, Packers and all men who were men.
If this don't get you Texans all excited by all good deeds done by AMERICAN studs, by God then sign off.
I want and expect some feedback here.
PS I was a junior in high school when SB 1 happened. It was no greater then than this one. The cost for a 30 second commercial then was 42 K the price the other night was 500K.

Do nature a favor, spay/neuter your pets and any weird friends or relatives.