esshup, I was sure Golden shiner was miss typed because I misstype most everything smile But was thinking Golden Heron something or other. hehe And plans to aerate are getting closer, maybe this coming fall. And Shorty, I added about 50 GSH from two bucket stockings left over from a couple of crappie fishing trips. They were maybe 2.5" in length but I have never seen them since then. Added them prior to stocking the lmb fingerlings but they may have turned out to be treats after all. The lmb grew pretty fast. More thought may have to go into stocking GSH. Turtlemtn, my vegetation attempt cost me $1300.00 + and I might have gotten 2 or 3 plants from that first attempt. so i trapped 4 grass shrimp I trapped but I m sure the cnbg and res took care of those, so I have been waiting to see if I can get some veggies going before I make a stronger attempt to restock the shrimp. I feed the cnbg and the Tp and the FHM's. And pond has been fertilized on more than three occasions and that kept the water to the 18" visibility and provides food to the little ones in the pond.

Tracy

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy