Thanks for the info. I will feed for the first few months and then ween them off and see what happens.

I have considered starting over and honestly I should have done that 2 years ago when I had the fish kill. I should have made sure everything was dead back then but I thought everything was but low and behold a couple of breading BH's survived and by the time I had restock some bass the BH's had plenty of time to multiply. :-( flash forward 2 years and here I am. The bass I put in are either dead or have a serious case of lock jaw because we cant catch them. I did have my pond shocked last April and pulled up about 10 1-2 pound bass and a bunch of BH's that we tossed.

should I seriously consider killing everything off and start over. I keep thinking if I can get a good predator population that will keep the BH's down but maybe I'm a dreamer and need to wake up. :-)

On a secondary note I did have my water tested and there was nothing out of the ordinary that would have caused the kill. so there was really no determination other than low oxygen levels that caused it.

I would give you the whole entire history but it would probably bore everyone.