I recently purchased a little over 3 acres behind my residence that I could not pass up on given the price. After looking at this area and thinking now what do I do with this land, being a nature guy I starting imagining a small pond. The area I am thinking about is a low corner from a large corn/soy bean field and always seems to be wet/saturated. I have contacted my local NCRS office and hopefully they will be able to guide me as to if it going to be possible to put one there. The idea I have in mind is a small pond, possibly around 100X75 or 80X80. I'd like to get down about 6-7 feet if possible and put an airation system in. I also would like to only have hybrid bluegill and what ever other fish to keep control of bluegill ect. In in NW Indiana and am having a hard time finding anyone who has excavated ponds in this area. Can anyone tell me if this size pond is doable for bluegill only type fishing, if they are familiar with anyone in my area doing ponds and about how much just the digging, and dirt removal would be? Thanks