Fun snafu with the expensive swim spa. Was getting a message from the computer that one of the pumps and heater was not getting water. So I went through the procedure to shutdown, and reprime assuming it might be an airlock. No such luck. Of course this occurs during the weekend when the customer service line was closed. The Customer Service line closes at noon on Friday and you can't get anyone until Monday. Seems lacking as I've had better access to customer service when I've purchased a toaster.

So it's down in the teens and I've got 5000 gallons of water that may not be heating! I'm thinking ruptered water lines at some point!

Called first thing Monday morning and they got a tech out In the afternoon. It took an angry tone to get the ball rolling, and it didn't make me a happy camper I got an answering machine when I called the number needed to get a tech out. Seems they are short on techs too.

I told the tech for $26,000 that they really need to get someone to make sure everything is O.K. when the pool is delivered and go over things with the customer as the manual has a lot to be desired. He told me they've been telling management that for quite a while to no avail. We were just left on our own when the pool arrived with some directions on what chemicals to add by the hired muscle.

Anyway turns out something is partially blocking the waterline to one of the heaters and pump. Tech spent quite a bit of time trying to unclog the line with no results. I helped and I can tell you it was miserable out there working with water in subfrezzing temps. Seems someone must have dropped something into the waterline at the factory?

Supposed to come back soon and remove more paneling to access the entire waterline and replace it. Will have to cut it out as it's heavily coated with spray foam. Thank God everything is under warranty!

Turns out I could have left it empty outside as it was treated with antifreeze according to the tech. Was told just the opposite by the sales rep. Rep said due to testing there was water in the lines and it needed to be filled and heated asap. Would have preferred to leave it empty until the building was up!

Anyway, at this point it appears management doesn't know their butt from a hole in the ground, and has their priorities in the wrong place. I'll bet the CEO is sitting back with his martinees and is clueless, as I'm finding customer service is not a plus by looking at reviews on the Internet. Your truly was so mad he left them a scathing review too. Probably should have waited but...

You can bet I will go all the way to the top when all is said and done and provide some constructive criticism! It really is a good product as we thoroughly researched it vs. other companies and it is all American made. However as I said the management seems to be skimping on customer service.

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 11/24/15 10:10 AM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.