Flame, I'm with you on this one too. I bought one of those as well and found it to be great. It is very flimsy, you have to be careful. The zipper on the top that holds the bait fell off the 2nd time I used it. The zipper on the bottom to help you remove the trapped critters also broke and I just held it closed with 2 zip ties to keep the entry mostly closed, I can still put my hand in there if needed between the zip ties.

It would help to put a little weight in the bottom of it since when I throw it from shore into the deeper water it always lands on its side and then tips upside down. With a little weight along the bottom it would land right side up when tossing it in.

I find the bigger fish easily enter the chutes. I imagine some swim back out too. The sleeves or chutes do collapse shut at rest more than it appears in this picture. The cray fish can't seem to find their way out. I have not had much luck with FHM or GSH.

I just set it on the bottom but I think it would be a good idea to suspend it from the dock too.

Folds up nice.

Here is a picture, is this the one?