Hello everyone
Over the days a lot of questions come to mind that I hope will create a good discussion for us to help me and everyone else.

First off I've been doing some googling and can't seem to find a camera... I'm interested in one similar to a deer/trail camera with motion sensor that I could place in my lake maybe 5 to 15' deep. I haven't been able to find any maybe one of you know if anyone has one?

Now a couple questions about fish. Ever since I took my trip in June to michigan, I have wanted to add a light. First I wanted to stick a pole in the ground in 5 or 6 feet of water off the weeds to attract bugs close to the water with hopes perch learn and start eating them. Now I am thinking a better way to go would be to mount it to a floating island, with grasses and shelter for frogs. I am most likely leaning towards SMB either in the spring or next fall (not 100%). Would this help the frogs? I think the light would attract the bugs, the bugs will attract the frogs, the frogs must swim back and forth between the island and the land and get eaten by the bass? There is no shortage of frogs. There is about a 12-15 acre swamp 50 ft from the lake that every 5' you can find at least 1 frog.(as of right now the other forage for SMB would be YOY YP and potentially crayfish)

Another question is, is there any correlation/research that shows pond A with untouched zooplankton levels compared to pond B with moderately heavy added zooplankton during the spawn/hatching with survival rates of YOY YP?

6.5 acre
YP mainly
Northern LP Michigan