Couple comments...

After the May rain, I thought I was set for a couple years...but it stopped raining and the water level kept dropping and dropping. My pond was losing an inch+ a day. I was desperate to try SOMETHING to try to save the pond. I did not see waiting for full pool again as an option.

Plan was to treat what I had water in, then treat each time water level rises. The fiberglass rods are placed where the water met the shore when I treated. So if water got above that, i would treat between the rods and the new shoreline and move the rods. Do this after each increase in water level.

I don't know where i read/heard it, but thought I read something about tilling the product to a depth of 4 inches in a new pond...but i have read so much about ponds lately, that might have been a different product.

There are some schools of small fish left...probably tilapia. I saw no large tilapia when I cleaned up some of the larger dead fish...not sure if they sank, or taste better to whatever has been hauling off dead fish. Did find a Couple nice dead RES though.... I did not think I had any FHM left..but did find three dead ones.

Sean

Last edited by Boburk; 10/12/15 06:24 PM.