let see, the crayfish grow quickly, reproduce avidly, and are highly sought after. They don't cost much but cost a lot to ship? I sense some entrepreneur with a grow out pond could joint this lucrative business.

Sounds like you could improve on the big fish farm shipping rates if you did USPS priority mail in a standard box with insulated foam panels in it (like the fattig shrimp arrived or the Zimmerman fish arrived) You could use the breathable bags, (kordon?) no water, just cool pack and 'mulch' to maintain moisture Flat rate boxes keep shipping around $20 max regardless where you go in the US.

I too tried ordering using online order forms and couldn't get through, couldn't get a real time email in reply, couldn't get a live person on the phone and gave up. I also was tempted by a free shipping quote but found out later it didn't apply to crayfish (never found out why)

Went out looking for my PK shrimp last night and none to be seen. For some reason they headed into deeper waters. Maybe with the cold front that came through something changed...