Originally Posted By: NEDOC
Shorty, I'm very interested in quite a bit of feed. I just need to figure out my plan next year. I don't know yet if I'm gonna be growing out BG or Blue cats, both, or possibly neither. And I also need to educate myself on the type of feed we are dealing with here. Is this a feed designed for panfish in particular, or is this something my BC would benefit from, etc. I plan to have a big feed bill one way or the other next year so I may as well be working with a high quality food like this. A pallet full minus a few bags out of it for you, TJ and Bruce isn't out of the question for me. Also my cousins have a trout farm up the road and they're always growing out trout for restaurant consumption and they usually have a truck of feed shipped in from Utah. Possibly they'd be interested. A lot of things to figure out on my end. So I need you guys to educate me on this product. Very similar to aquamax in composition? Varying sizes? Pct protein? Good for trout grow out? Fill me in.

PS I've already seen it working on Bruce's RES so I'm sold on its effectiveness.

Next time up I'll give you some and show you how it works.

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]