My wife put them in the pond yesterday. She said overall there were very few that didn't make it. That's a four day shipment. Taken to the post office in Nebraska on Tuesday afternoon, and put in the pond on Friday around noon. Carol was great to work with, she's offered to ship any replacements at no charge, but I think she put in some extras, so we are all good. I missed it all. My wife had to do everything, and she said once she added some pond water to the bags, and put her hand down into the bag, they got pretty lively. At one point she thought one entire bag had died out, but they came around. I haven't seen one yet. I was down on the bank just now. Even ran a net into the grass. There aren't any floating around, but I can't find any alive either. Probably down into the grass.
Turns out Carol's new "less expensive" way to ship the shrimp works pretty well!

9 yr old pond, 1 ac, 15' deep.
RES, YP, GS, FHM (no longer), HBG (going away), SMB, and HSB (only one seen in 5 yrs) Restocked HSB (2020) Have seen one of these.
I think that's about all I should put in my little pond.
Otter attack in 2023