An unexpected call from somewhere with a Nebraska # had me wondering if Katelin err Bruce had decided to contact me with some new tabloid gossip. Could be TJ as we have exchanged pm's (almost messed up there and didn't include the')lately. Or could it be the daring duo braving the road trip of a lifetime. I decided ta roll the dice cause all of the above mentioned would be interesting to talk with. Answered and through a somewhat static connection was asked if this "is Bob-o from pond boss"? I said no, this Bob-O from Indiana !! Was greeted with "this is Keith and Fatif" and I says so. He asked if I had a few mins to chat and told him sure, fire away. That was opening Pandora's box. Double L can talk as long and uninterrupted as Bob Lusk and Bill Cody. He went into a rant trying to incorporate some of the thousands of great moments they have experienced and probably only scratched the surface.
They are on their way to Windsor, MO. I believe after that up to Scotts for about a week. We're hoping to hijack them over to either Cecils or my place but am worried that Scott may have too much for them to do. Have to play it by ear. My son has a place on Loon lake about 25 miles from Cecils and invited myself and them to camp there on the 4th and maybe do some spearing. If they could come to my place in the afternoon on the 3rd maybe we could get Wild Bill over for a visit and maybe supper. However it works out will be fine, they are already on cloud nine !!! I do however have two concerns. First is that in all the pics I've seen Fatif is only half smiling when he's holding a Gar and a Carp. Maybe I can get him hooked up with a Bowfin and get him ta half smile. Has anyone explained the concept of trash fish? The other thing is when he hooked himself, I didn't detect ANY blood. I asked him if he had been in the Keys, Pensacola, the Everglades and brackish river waters that his blood has turned into saltwater? He mumbled something about it only bled AFTER he removed it. Now I been stuck with multiple pointed objects in various locations over the years and as soon as said sharp object punctured my skin, I bled !!!

Last edited by Bob-O; 06/26/15 11:31 PM. Reason: spellin

Do nature a favor, spay/neuter your pets and any weird friends or relatives.