If you want to use your current pond as a growout cell you can do it with blocking nets. However, they won't work as well for reproduction cells as larval fish could easily escape through the blocking net and into oblivion, likely. So, you're looking at less recruitment. Eric West authored at least one article on the art of using blocking nets in primary pond to grow out fish.

You can find my forage cell construction on the forum somewhere - too much to relate in detail now. Need reliable water source [well or reliable runoff], design cell according to collection method [seining or gate valve]. Seining cell will be narrow, flat bottomed, and I'd make one end deeper than the other like a roller paint pan in order to collect fish in reduced area. Gate valve cell will be created so deepest part of pond is in area of pipe and very steep sides [2:1] to help facilitate collection of fish in deepest water. Anything less than 2:1 and fish can get stranded along the sides of the pond instead of being flushed through gate valve.

If you need specifics, feel free to call sometime, happy to relate my experiences with these different cells. I've done a few of each now.

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]