Originally Posted By: catmandoo
Originally Posted By: Rainman
Oh, and please don't blame me for anything new...at least not until I've paid my low 5 figure fine and completed unsupervised, Federal probation for the recently filed misdemeanor charges! wink Legal-Beagle has a better grasp of how to navigate such things...lol

Geeze Rex,

Before Pond Boss, I never dreamed I'd be surrounded by so many wonderful and upstanding law abiding miscreants, scofflaws, and other really fun people who just want to have a good time playing with fish ... and fireworks, and ...

I was looking at the mug shots of the nearly 200 bikers arrested in Texas last week after the Waco incident. As I looked at them, I thought to myself that many of them looked just like us! How many group Pond Boss photos resemble those photos. We were just never handcuffed -- well, except maybe for that one time with the red handcuffs, feather boa, high heels and the really big LMB!

As I looked at the mugshots, I saw guys that looked just like The Guv, FireIsHot, Dwight, me, you, and a bunch of our other grizzled old fishing buddies. We all carry knives. Most of us own guns. I've got government papers to prove I'm legally crazy.

Yeesh, now my paranoia lets me think I understand why we might be under suspicion for something.

With all that hanging over the heads of long time Pond Boss members, I guess I can see why we might be targeted by somebody -- maybe B.A.S.S.

Maybe we need to start wearing 1%-er Pond Boss denim vests, with rockers on the back for our states, and the things we've done, like caught BG bigger than 14 inches, fished in Sunil's pond, etc.

Ken

I complety agree Ken....

nor·mal
ˈnôrməl/Submit
adjective
conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.

I bet not one person here is Normal by definition. I would also bet that everyone here is very PROUD of that fact.

Last edited by mnfish; 05/27/15 10:23 PM.