I'm somewhere over 30 inches but don't know how much.

I'm finding that Farmlogs is interesting but gets it's info from various places that doesn't always match up with my rain gauge and I don't live there. But, it is interesting.

I've found another rain tool. Wundermap will show the different electronic weather stations owned and reported by private individuals. There's one that is about 3/4 mile from my place and even his doesn't always match up to my rain gauge. But it is a lot closer to my gauge than Farmlogs.

Farmlogs shows

2015 33.91 YTD a/o a week or so ago
2014 34.58 including an 8.5 inch one day rain
2013 33.26
2012 25.05
2011 22
2010 38

I'm still overflowing from water draining out of the hills around my ponds. Actually I have 9 ponds on my place. Or, I now have 9 man made depressions in the ground. Some of those have rarely been wet and everything I have leaks. 6 will soon dry up. I have fish in the other 3 and one is strictly for mosquito control.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP